12/7/11

Drawing Jams and Seven

I really need to start posting to this thing more often... And regularly. Either way, here's some recent stuff I've been working on and all that business. 
__________________________________________________

First, I decided to convert Seven the Cat into a cartoon... He still retains his jerk-like attitude, so I'd say it's a moderate success, other than the marker bleed on his face.

 __________________________________________________

Drawing Jam for Conan the Barbarian. I really like how it came out, actually. Had a lot of fun with it, and really getting into using markers, and the use of lack of colour.

 __________________________________________________

Another drawing Jam, this time for Lady Gaga and Cindi Lauper. It STILL makes me laugh every time I look at it. Props to Grant for the great idea for Cindi Lauper

 __________________________________________________

A project that I did for character design - a Knight. Man, I gotta get better at my character design, but I'm having fun in the process, so its' all worth it. 

__________________________________________________

Finally, this was my fourth assignment for my Life Drawing. Bones of the entire body. Let me just set the record straight - Ribcages are the worst kinda things to figure out in perspective. Otherwise, pretty happy with how it came out.  


No comments:

Post a Comment